We take CSR seriously
Corporate Social Responsibility
Openness and transparency are important to us in the conduct of our business. We put great emphasis in collaboration and knowledge sharing, both internally and externally. DIPS currently has nearly 200 partners and work closely with all our hospital customers to constantly improve ourselves.
We develop new technology alone and with various research institutions. Directly and indirectly, we contribute to several graduate fellowships, and funding for several major research projects within our field.
Quality of life
- From 2008-2011 we have supported construction of Nordland house in SOS Children's Village Pskov in Russia.
- From 2011-2012 we have contributed to the operation of a Friendship Homes in Juliaca, Peru.
- From 2013-2016 we are business partner of SOS Children's Villages and support the operation of the SOS Medical Centre in Monrovia in Liberia, which contributes to medical care and treatment as well as information and guidance to children and families in the community around SOS Children's villages.
We also support:
- Stormen Kulturkvartal
- First Lego Leauge
- An annual "Dreamflight" for children who are fighting cancer
- Teaching school for kids so they can learn programming